Social Media Management
Stay in front of your customers and reach new prospects through online social networks (Facebook, Twitter, and Google+). We keep your accounts active with regular posts and tweets that your clients can see.
Social Media Details
- Facebook , Twitter & Google+ account creation & maintenance.
- Custom cover, profile & background photos.
- Creation & Maintenance of Facebook Advertising.
- 1+ post/week on Facebook Google+ and Twitter.
- 1 contest per quarter to increase online visibility.
Interactive Content includes:
- Custom videos, before/after photos, Chem-Dry reviews, Stories w/ photos, etc.
- customer reviews, links to website, cleaning tips, etc.
Please call Robert Ratliff with any questions regarding the Social Media service:
Here's What It Comes Down To:
- We create & manage your social networks to 1). improve overall search engine rankings & 2.) to connect with local customers.
- Creation of customized content that is specific to your franchise & service area.
- Maintenance of Facebook, Google+ & Twitter business accounts to ensure that your online reputation is well-maintained.
- The world is on social media:
- The average facebook user has 120 friends.
- 51% of consumers agree that if a brand is not present or not active with social media, it would reflect negatively on the company.
- 63% state that they have used social media to research a brand.
- 89% follow at least one brand on social media.
- Our goal is to create an active social presence for your company in your local area.
- Sign up for the program by filling out the online Social Media Setup form.
- Prefer to fill the form out by hand? Just contact: Rob Ratliff, firstname.lastname@example.org, and he will get it to you.
- How it works: We maintain your social networks with fresh content several times per week - ranging from photos, videos, cleaning tips, customer reviews and more.
- Social Media is a long-term marketing strategy - you're phone probably won't start to ring simply because you have a new facebook page. The goal is top of mind awareness. The next time one of your potential customers needs their carpet cleaned or floor refinished, they will probably turn to Google to find a company, but they will likely turn to social media to research that company before making a purchase decision.
- $100 to setup (one time fee) and $100/month to maintain.