Pay Per Click
Google AdWords allows businesses to appear at the top of popular Google searches for keywords that are otherwise difficult to naturally rank for. You might be surprised at the number of people who are searching the web for exactly what you have to offer - let's make sure they can find you! Search Engine Optimization, Social Media & Pay-Per-Click go hand-in-hand to create a solid online presence.
Option 1 - BasicBasic Google AdWords PPC service.
Option 2 - AdvancedAdvanced Google AdWords PPC service includes Search Network and also includes Display Network if desired. Our PPC representative will talk to you about these different options.
Option 3 - CustomCustom Google AdWords PPC service targeted to service areas with unique needs & competitive markets.
Here's What It Comes Down To:
- We setup ads that will run on the Google search engine results pages.
- An ad that we'll only show to people who are actively searching for exactly what you have to offer.
- Your current customers likely search for your business by name (i.e. "Garrett's Chem-Dry") and, consequently, your website shows up in their search results.
- Prospective customers however, tend to search by topic and location (i.e. "carpet cleaning seattle wa") in which case it's likely your business won't show up.
- Often, they're seeking information you could easily provide in an ad - be it information about your services, this month's special promotion, or your contact information.
- Sign up for the program by filling out the online AdWords Setup form.
- Prefer to fill the form out by hand? Just contact Garrett Kite, email@example.com, and he will get it to you.
- Wait about two weeks for the setup to be complete and then watch for your ads to start appearing.
- How it works: When prospective customers search for the products or services you offer, your ad is eligible to appear on the Google Search results page.
- You only get charged when someone clicks on your ad - hence the term Pay-Per-Click - you're only paying for the clicks you receive.
- Option 1 - Basic: $150 to setup (one time fee) and $100/month to maintain.
- Option 2 - Advanced: $150 to setup (one time fee) and $150/month to maintain.
- Option 3 - Custom: pricing will be determined based on individual franchise needs.
- We will then work with you to determine a monthly budget that you are comfortable spending on the clicks that your ads will receive.
Give it a go.Let's get started. Those customers you're looking for, are also looking for you - on Google - and they can be reached via Pay-Per-Click.
Google AdWords allows businesses to appear at the top of popular Google searches for keywords that are otherwise difficult to naturally rank for. You might be surprised at the number of people who are searching the web for exactly what you have to offer - let's make sure they can find you! Search Engine Optimization, Social Media & Pay-Per-Click go hand-in-hand to help create a very solid online presence.